Tuesday 24 July 2012

Relationship Advice - What Is Killing Your Marriage?

Posted by Mike at 19:47

A bad marriage not only damages your heart, but also your very soul. However, most people do not think about their future life when planning their marriage. But have you been wondering what happened to the honeymoon spark and the marriage bliss you vowed to hold on to?
If you are now starting to feel like a stranger in your own home, then it is time to review your marriage. Many people are afraid of getting married because of the rate at which marriages are failing.
The question is, what is killing marriages these days?
1. Broken wedding vows. On your wedding day, you promised to love your partner and only them. But a few years after the honeymoon, some people tend to break this vow. If you have arrived at the point where you feel like your needs are not being met, then your union could be heading south.
The feeling your current partner is now not the ideal partner means something has really changed... either for you or for them. You need to sit down and talk things over with your partner... immediately.
2. Avoidance of responsibility. Marriage comes with responsibilities... a lot of them. It's not like a date where everything else can be forgotten for a few hours. If you or your partner were not ready for marriage, then you need to find the areas that need work and focus on them before they become major problems.
A person who is not ready to take care of his or her partner and their family, doesn't really stand much of a chance in the marriage stakes.
3. Unwillingness to leave old habits. Once people get married, they do begin a "new" life, a life somewhat different from the one they were living before. Married life is different from single life, and many people find the transition period a rather difficult and trying time.
Your partner will be offended if you don't leave your single, bad habits behind. If you made the decision to leave your single life and settle down, then you have to be willing to stick with it.
4. Strange habits. Most of us manage to hide our "not too pretty side" during the dating period. However, you can't hide who you really are forever, and many of your bad habits will, sooner or later, show themselves:
·         selfishness,
·         bullying,
·         dishonesty, and even
·         poor hygiene
are a few of the "not too pretty side" many people manage to hide until after the wedding day. And they are some of the best love and marriage killers.
If you need help getting past them, then by all means get help! Talk to a marriage counselor... it's better to leave bad habits behind than for them to cause your marriage to be left behind.
Learn about yourself... what makes you this way? Are destructive emotions at the heart of the problems you are experiencing with your marriage. If so, maybe you need to get control of what you are really telling yourself.
For nearly 25 years Beverleigh Piepers has searched for and found the principles to help you get to the root causes of your crisis.
The solution is not in the endless volumes of information you find across the internet, or the advice your friends give... it's in yourself; the thoughts that make you who you are.
Article Source: Here

4 comments:

Harun Ar on 8 September 2012 at 02:54 said...

Married should be prepared carefully....
Sangat menarik, tq

MATINA on 5 July 2021 at 02:30 said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Shannon Mattingly on 22 July 2021 at 06:45 said...

Getting your ex-lover back is very easy when you are working with a real spell caster.
I am not sure I could have done it without you. I contacted a real spell caster that helped me change my husband’s heart to love and want me again, and he really did and now we are very happy together. My husband left me for another woman, This was just 3 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster called dr unity, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 11 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to dr unity . if you are here and your Lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity for help now..
Here his contact..WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,
Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
His website:https://reallovespell.wordpress.com

Purpplebae on 19 November 2021 at 12:27 said...

I needed urgent hacking assistance, and was introduced to this software genius hacker. He helped me spy on my husband without any physical access to his phone, i was able to receive his phone text messages and also messages from all his social media accounts in real time. Contact him today on 'hackingloop6@gmail. com' call or text on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, and thank me later.Tell him I referred you,he will be willing to help you. He's an ethical hacker, with accurate customer service.

Post a Comment

 

SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos