Saturday 27 October 2012

The Ingredients of a Successful Marriage

Posted by Mike at 19:22

Marriage is one of the best unions that can ever exist between a man and a woman. Yet, marriage should be based on solid ground to grow and stand the test of time. Why do some marriages last a lifetime in harmony and understanding while others don't? How to make sure that your partner is the right person with whom you will live happily ever after?
Probably everything starts prior to the engagement period. Marriage requires some maturity and a certain level of consciousness, and therefore decisions shouldn't be taken slightly. Quite often engagement period is based on romance and fondness which is great as long as the mind is given its share too. So besides romance, the engagement period should involve some discussions and understanding on the basics too.
One of the most important cornerstones of a successful marriage is harmony. Harmony is being on the same wavelength and is translated after many years of marriage by knowing what your partner is thinking or feeling at a glance.
On the other hand, there's no successful marriage on earth that doesn't require compromises at some time or another. Most often, love can be measured by how much the partner is ready to compromise. The deeper the love is, the more compromises are being made and the opposite is true too.
Routine might be the worst thing that can be installed in a relationship. It starts in the mind prior to anything else. Life involves growing, acquiring more consciousness. Married people are not the same persons they were couples of years ago when they first got married. We are forged by our experiences in life, by circumstances, by people we meet and by our way of thinking and analyzing life's matters.
The rule of thumb to be able to love others is to love ourselves first. No one can give something he or she doesn't possess. Generally, people often tend to evaluate a married life by how their parents' relation was.
Also, the love they received from their parents and particularly from the opposite sex is a major determinant as to how they will be able to give love to their future partner. For instance, a man who received lots of love from his parents and particularly from his mother will be a caring and loving partner much more than the man who lacked love as a child from his mother. The same applies for women of course.
Finally, I like this nice and true quote from Mignon Mclaughlin: "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
Tina has over 19 years of work experience in various international companies and currently works as a freelance translator, copywriter and marketing consultant. Tina is proficient in both English, Arabic and French.
Article Source: Here

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


George Sharon on 19 May 2021 at 11:06 said...

after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

MATINA on 5 July 2021 at 02:31 said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Purpplebae on 19 November 2021 at 12:28 said...

A few months ago was really a bad one for my marriage, I kept on complaining and was steadily worried if my husband was cheating on me. till my sister referred me to this hacker 'Hackingloop6@gmail. com' call or text him on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, who had helped a friend of hers spy on her cheating fiancées phone of every information available including deleted ones and also photos. I contacted him and he was very helpful and quick to deliver. although I finally found out he wasn't cheating lol..but it was worth it. reach him if you also need help. you can also reach him if your funds in hang in online trading platform like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx prime and many more

Felicia on 17 December 2021 at 02:21 said...

I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

Post a Comment

 

SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos